Welcome to the Mikartoknifeware.com website (the "Site") describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access and use of the Site and the web store (the "Web Store") that sells "MIKARTO" knife products (the "Products") made available through or in connection with the Site (collectively, the "Service").This ToU sets forth the terms and conditions under which Mikarto Knife Ware LLC ("MIKARTO," "we" "us," or "our") provides you access to the Site and the Service.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE, OR BY CLICKING "I ACCEPT" IF PRESENTED WITH THIS TOU IN A CLICK-THROUGH FORMAT, SIGNIFIES THAT YOU AGREE TO THIS TOU AND CONSTITUTES YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THIS TOU, INCLUDING ANY MODIFICATIONS THAT Ashcroft MAKES FROM TIME TO TIME.
MIKARTO will revise this ToU as the Site and/or Service evolves. The next time you use the Service after such an update, you may be prompted to agree to or decline the revised ToU. You must agree to all revisions if you choose to continue using the Site and/or Service. By using the Site and/or Service, you agree to the then-current version of this ToU as posted on the Site. If at any point you do not agree to any portion of the then-current version of this ToU, you must immediately stop using the Site and/or Service.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
MIKARTO reserves the right to deny service to any person at MIKARTO’s sole and absolute discretion. The Service is offered with the understanding that MIKARTO may terminate your access to the Service at any time, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation for any violation of this ToU. MIKARTO may stop offering and/or supporting the Service at any time.
ORDERS AND PAYMENT TERMS
1. After you place an order we will review the information you provided for validity by verifying your method of payment, billing and/or shipping address. Orders will not be accepted for delivery outside of the United States. We may contact you (via email or phone) if additional information is required to accept your order. Invalid order information will result in delays processing your order. For Product purchases, your receipt of an order confirmation does not constitute MIKARTO’s acceptance of your order. Without prior notification, MIKARTO maintains the right to limit the Product order quantity and the right to refuse to sell Products to any customer for any reason or no reason at all. MIKARTO reserves the right not to sell to resellers. If your order is canceled, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you have given us with the order. You will not be charged if your order is canceled. If your payment method has already been charged for an order that is later canceled, MIKARTO will issue you a refund.
2. MIKARTO does sell products through its Web Store for children, but only to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method as described above. If you are under 18, you may use the Web Store only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
3. We accept various payment methods for Product purchases through our Web Store, including various credit cards and debit cards. We will bill your payment method when you place an order for a Product through the Service. MIKARTO will not fulfill any Product order without authorization validation of your purchase from your payment method.
4. You acknowledge and agree that any offers made available through the Service are subject to change at any time and from time to time. Additionally, we have endeavored to be as accurate as possible in describing and displaying the colors and other features of the Products made available for purchase through the Service; however, there is no warranty or guarantee that the colors, sound quality, product descriptions or other content of the Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
5. We will ship the Products you purchase via the shipping method of our choice, on such other terms and conditions (such as applicable shipping and handling fees) that we may disclose to you at the time of your purchase. We do not guarantee the services of any shipping service and delivery dates and times are not guaranteed. During busy times, such as holiday periods, and periods of inclement weather, there can be additional processing and shipping delays. If there is a problem with a delivery, including, but not limited to, damage, loss or late delivery, you agree to hold shipping service liable and to contact MIKARTO Consumer Support to resolve the issue. You agree not hold MIKARTO liable for any shipping issues. Most package carriers have a short time frame in which to initiate claims. We recommend that you inspect your package for damage immediately upon arrival. If there is a problem, contact the delivery service immediately to resolve any problems. All merchandise is shipped F.O.B. from any place we designate the merchandise leave. At our discretion, we may choose to halt, or alter, the delivery of an order, even though it is in the hands of a delivery agent or shipping company. We may do this as a customer service or in cases where we suspect fraud. You agree to pay any additional charges that may arise due to circumstances in which we take this action.
6. Products purchased from Mikartoknifeware.com are easily returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in accordance with our return policy. These Products must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories.
RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of Site and Service.
MIKARTO permits you to view and use a single copy of the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, content, or services obtained from the Site. MIKARTO reserves the right to add or remove information, content or Services from the Site at any time at its sole discretion.
No Violation of Laws.
You agree that you will not, in connection with your use of the Site or the Service, violate any applicable law or regulation. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not make available through the Site and/or Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity).
Misuse of Site and/or Service.
You may not connect to or use the Site and/or Service in any way not expressly permitted by this ToU. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not: (a) institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation denial of service attacks, upon the Site and/or Service or otherwise attempt to disrupt the Site and/or Service or any other person’s use of the Site and/or Service; or (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, Service, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site and/or Service. Furthermore, you may not use the Site or Service to develop, generate, transmit or store information that: (i) is defamatory, harmful, abusive, obscene or hateful; (ii) in any way obstructs or otherwise interferes with the normal performance of another person’s use of the Site and/or Service; (iii) performs any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law; (iv) constitutes harassment or a violation of privacy or threatens other people or groups of people; (v) is harmful to children in any manner; (vi) violates any applicable law, regulation or ordinance; (vii) makes any false, misleading or deceptive statement or representation regarding MIKARTO and/or the Service; or (viii) constitutes phishing, pharming or impersonates any other person, or steals or assumes any person’s identity (whether a real identity or online nickname or alias).
No Commercial Uses.
You agree that you will not use the Site or the Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or charge any person, or receive any compensation for, the use of the Site or Service.
No Data Mining or Harmful Code.
You agree that you will not (a) obtain or attempt to obtain any information from the Service; (b) intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by the Service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device; or (c) use any type of bot, spider, virus, clock, timer, counter, worm, software lock, drop dead device, Trojan-horse routing, trap door, time bomb or any other codes, instructions or third-party software that is designed to provide a means of surreptitious or unauthorized access to, or distort, delete, damage or disassemble the Site or the Service.
The Site and Service contains services and features that are available to or through certain mobiles.